Two weekends ago, Dustin's parents came through SLC on their way to Las Vegas for one of Randy's actuarial conferences. We conned Randy into helping out with some sprinkler system-related chores, took Sophie for a nice long walk, and watched a movie at Brewvies. Dustin, Mishael, Santi, and I went to the Pride Parade on Sunday.
This past weekend Dustin and I spent a lot of time watching the World Cup soccer games. We went over to Santi and Mishael's on Saturday and then watched the Sunday games at home after hiking up Millcreek Canyon. My car stereo went out a few weeks ago (eating a CD from the library), so I got that little guy replaced as well. The library disc was successfully recovered and now I have an audio jack, so it's pretty exciting stuff!
I've also planted my yearly vegetable garden and it's been fun to watch my little plants grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment