Last week, I took both cats to the vet together for the first time (they've both been separately, but never together). I hoped that they would commiserate together and hopefully their stress level would be lower. I'm not sure how well it worked, since both seemed pretty upset and Jade, predictably, puked at home later. Cosmo was so funny though, because he kept trying to escape into the back room by sticking his paws through the crack in the bottom of the door and attempting to pull his fat little body through the 1" gap. And fat little body is sure right! Both our fuzzy felines weigh over 13 lbs! Yeowch!
 |
| Let me outtttttt! |
 |
| He's such a pain in the butt to get into the crate, but now that we're at the vet he doesn't want to come out! |
This past weekend I went up to Ashton for a visit with my family, since I hadn't seen them all since the family reunion (with exception to my parents, who came down to visit in August). Friday night I stayed in Pocatello and met up with Jake and Gudrun for pizza bombs. Saturday morning I braved the 35 degree weather to run before eating breakfast with Randy and Teresa and then heading up to Ashton. My grandpa was there when I pulled in, so I visited with him and my dad for a bit. I met up with my parents, Kelli, and the kiddos and we had lunch at Big Jud's, which I don't think I've been to in 6+ years. Kelli had to go to work, but I went back to my parents' house with my mom and the kids. We hung out and did a lot of talking and even got some visiting in with my Aunt Tawnya and Uncle Tracy, who came over to borrow a chimney brush. That night my mom and I drove out to visit with my grandma for a little bit before we all were yawning at each other more than talking.
On Sunday, I dragged Kelli, Charles and Juniper on a short drive to go look at the Tetons. It was a beautiful, clear, warm day. We found a coyote on our way back and the kids had fun just sitting and watching him. My dad and I drove to Idaho Falls to meet up with my mom and brother Brad for lunch (whose birthday it had been the day before). After lunch I headed back down to Pocatello, and then home to Salt Lake. It was a lot of driving, but nice to get all that long-overdue visiting in. I also got to finish listening to The Hobbit on my phone (can't wait for the next movie!).Oh yeah, and I taught Juniper to tie her shoes. I'm such an awesome auntie!
 |
| I miss this view! |
 |
| I love Charles's red shirt with all the red foliage in the background! |
 |
| Coyote in the road |
No comments:
Post a Comment