The third and final post of the day!
This weekend is Dustin and my first anniversary. Being all road-tripped out, we are spending a lazy weekend at home. We had sushi and went bowling last night with Taylor and our friends Jake and Gudrun (see Gudrun's blog here) who are finally back from Norway.
Today, Dustin brought home the Bowflex he bought off Craigslist and I made him go sunglasses shopping with me (I also scored some super cute BCBG flats) since my shades died on our road trip last week. I think we are going to float the river with Jake and Gudrun tomorrow and who knows, maybe we'll be wild and fire up the grill...
Our gifts to each other?
Dustin got me a few of my favorite necklaces off Etsy and I got Dustin a She & Him CD and a funny little monster figurine.
Little purple heart necklace


Happy Anniversary!!!! Your blog looks great ;) Your flowers are SO pretty, and you take great pics of food, sure makes me hungry lol
ReplyDelete