Sunday, July 31, 2011

New motorcycle

As many of you already know, last weekend Dustin and I went down to Salt Lake City with our friend Taylor on a quest for a motorcycle. We also had a great pool party with friends Josh and Natalie (who are going to be welcoming baby Oliver any day now!), Cody and Beth, & Jessie and Trevor. No pictures from the pool party, unfortunately. I do, however, have photos of Dustin's new baby, a blue Buell that we picked up in Park City.

In the week since we've had it, Dustin has been doing quite a bit of riding, including on his commute to and from work. He always has such a silly grin on his face when he comes inside from riding. I've even been told that I need to get a helmet too...

Yes, those are Harley pipes. Vroom vroom!

Dustin getting ready for his first ride

No comments:

Post a Comment