Last Wednesday Teresa picked up her niece and nephews Kendra, Eric, Gabe and Sam and brought them to Pocatello to get some skiing/snowboarding in during their spring break. They headed up to Targhee on Thursday; Dustin and I joined them Friday night. We met up and ate in Jackson Hole and then headed to the hockey rink to catch the last game of the season. Unfortunately their compressor went out, which meant no ice for skating. We sadly left, taking the kids around the Jackson Hole square, which they hadn't seen before.
Sam, Gabe and Eric
Saturday we enjoyed a great day at Targhee. Then I ditched Dustin and his family to head to Ashton for my cousin Mishael's Jr. Miss (now called Distinguished Young Women) competition. I completely forgot the camera in Driggs with Dustin, so I commandeered Mishael's from my aunt Tawnya and am waiting for her to have time to upload some photos (that is, after she goes through the hundreds that I took...)
The competition was great; Mishael's comedy routine was awesome. Our family was, of course, mentioned multiple times. Mishael won 2nd runner up, which was really cool too. I think Tawnya was relieved it was over; she had told Mishael that if she won, she'd have to turn it over to the 1st runner up!
No comments:
Post a Comment