Juniper, naturally, had a princess party, which was held at Tawyna's Royal Cafe. Her cake had Rapunzel from the movie Tangled, which she nabbed almost as soon as the cake was cut. She was very spoiled, getting a lot of princess-related gifts.
We're hoping to have another Targhee ski trip (where I actually get to ski!) this coming weekend, where we should meet up with Sean and Macy before they head back home to New Orleans.
In other updates, last week I decided that I was done having long hair. I had originally grown it out for the wedding, so six months after, I told my favorite and most trusted hair gal, Kelli at Henry's that it needed to go. Her eyes immediately lit up and we went to work. I am very happy with the result, and though my neck feels a little naked (and I'll probably be sporting a scarf 24/7 for the next few months) I love it! It feels so good to have short hair again!
That's a lot of hair!



SOOOOoooo glad we got to see you (and ski with you)! It was also fun to really meet Dustin's parents. Same time, same place, next year? :)
ReplyDelete