Saturday, February 5, 2011

I dream in black and white and grey (and RED)

I'm not sure if it's the upcoming Valentine's holiday, or what, but I'm loving red right now. I'm especially loving red combined with black, white and grey (my three favorite colors!). I would love to make our living room into a mixture of black, white and grey, with some red accents. This would continue to look good with our already red accent wall. 

Yes, you all know that our couches are brown and tan (we always joke that we bought our furniture to match our cat), but Britni graduates in May and will probably be moving out shortly after that (she's already had two job offers, that overachiever!). We are currently using her green couches in the basement, so when she moves, we'll be in need of new couches. The chocolate and tan puzzle-piece couches upstairs are Dustin's pick and I'm hoping to move them downstairs so I can get my own (which is what he promised I could do).

How great would this look with a red wall behind it?

With this framed print I'm getting Dustin for V-day!

 This print that we already have


Maybe this print, or something similar


And this cute little bird throw pillow

 
And these awesome elephant bookends I recently found at TJ Maxx (even Dustin likes them)

No comments:

Post a Comment