Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love purses

As anyone who knows me will attest to, I have a purse obsession. Recently, the strap on my black TJ Maxx special fake leather black purse ripped through and I've been searching for its replacement ever since. Unfortunately, I'm still searching for THE black purse (as everyone knows, you can't just settle on any black purse). Either that or I need to be on the search for a fake-leather-purse-strap-fixing-dude/dudette.

However I have discovered THE grey purse. It's from Etsy seller Bayan Hippo, who has been on my favorites list for months. Dustin shook his head at me and told me that for every new purse I buy I need to get rid of two, which I don't think he believed I would agree to... Well, say hello to my new purse (and goodbye to a few of my old ones):


I showed Dustin this brooch I've been eyeing as well, telling him that it would look wonderful on my new purse. I told him it would make a very nice Valentine's present and that I would email him the link (hint, hint, HINT). I think he got the hint...

Sweet foxy brooch from BeautySpot

2 comments:

  1. I love the brooch- I hope your sweetie got your hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that purse. I haven't purchased a purse in 2 years! This is due to my purse obsession and nice family members who give me purses as presents. But i now think 2011 is the year to buy a new purse and I really want that grey one! :)

    ReplyDelete