It's been a busy few days. My friend (and bridesmaid) Ashley (Boise), Dustin's aunt and cousin Stacey and Kendra (Ontario, OR), and sister-in-law Angel (Missoula, MT) all came into town Friday in preparation for the bachelorette party. Saturday we headed up to Ashton and met up with my mom, sister Kelli, aunt Tawnya and cousin Mishael. We floated the river, keeping our fingers crossed that the big scary clouds would go away (which they did!). Then we headed out to my Grandma Gene's cabin for some grilled chicken & shrimp (delicious!) and some good company. As the night went on, some of us decided to go see the Ashton night life and took on Ott's where I got to dance with my own, only-slightly-creepy, Silver Fox. Photos will be uploaded after I get them from others.
Now it's down to the last week before the wedding and I'm trying to remember all that I've forgotten to get done... I got an amazing massage yesterday, getting my color touched up and a wedding hairstyle nailed down today, picking up my cousin and maid of honor Jordan from the airport tomorrow (yay!), then it's on to the pedi-party on Thursday with my girls and wedding set-up on Friday. Hopefully Dustin will be rested enough from his bachelor party to work on vows, but who knows! We'll probably write them on the way up to Ashton!
No comments:
Post a Comment