I am happily watering my big, beautiful dahlias and thought I'd post a picture. I've had to stake a few of my pots because the plants are getting so big! I'm also happily ticking off a lot of my to-dos before the I-dos (I heard this on a wedding website and found it pretty ridiculous, but funny, so I used it). I can't wait to see everyone who is able to come up and spend this day with us!
12 days to go! Woohoo!
Oh, and for those of you receiving the Standard Journal (serving Rexburg, Ashton, etc), our wedding announcement should be in tomorrow's paper! Dustin and I tried to get a picture of us with Sophie and Cosmo, but one or the other was too wiggly (read: super blurry) in all of the photos, so you just get the two of us!
But now I've got to go and harass Dustin into working on our wedding vows... Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment