Our goal had been to watch scary movies all night, but we HAD to start out with Zombieland (because it's one of my favorite movies ever!). Then we watched Psycho, which I was super-excited about because it's a classic. But it sucked. And I couldn't bring myself to watch another bad horror movie so we called it a night.
We spent Dustin's birthday at home, but I got some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (always amazing!). I got seat warmers put in Dustin's car for this birthday, and he is totally loving them!
We drove up to Pocatello a few times during November. Sophie got to see her best friend Sampson and they played and played. We also drove up to Ashton the weekend before Thanksgiving to have a pre-Thanksgiving meal with the extended Garz family. My cousin Macy and her husband Sean came up from New Orleans with their 3 month old son, Markus. Britni and Jeremy drove down from Pendleton as well. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and I look forward to doing it again over Christmas, this time with Sarah and Kevin.
Thanksgiving was spent in Pocatello with Randy & Teresa. My parents, Kelli, Charles, Juniper and Anthony came down from Ashton and Heath, Angel, Alex & Max came down from Missoula. I loved being around so much family two weekends in a row! We also got to see our friends Taylor, Athena, Jake, Gudrun and Pirooz!
Commence the many photos:
Happy 8 years of togetherness to us!
My jack-o-lanterns
Jade was a pirate for Halloween! Ok, he had a hurt eyeball for a few days...
Cosmo was unimpressed by the Halloween goings-on
Birthday cheesecake
Our first big snow!
Sophie and Sampson playing on Bartz Field in Pocatello
Sampson loves Sophie!
We came home from Pocatello to all this snow!
11 inches of snow!
These babies are so spoiled!
We gave Alex and Max my old white Mac for Christmas.
The kitties got their Christmas stocking stuffers in the mail, but they wouldn't leave me alone until they got one
No comments:
Post a Comment