Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Adventures continued


For my birthday, Dustin and I went down to Salt Lake to go to a SLC Real soccer game. We met up with Beth and a few of her friends and had a really fun time. Afterward we carved some pumpkins, which we left on Josh & Natalie's lawn before we headed home.

My cousin Jordan and her parents came up to Idaho over Halloween. Tom for hunting season and JoAnn and Jordan for a visit. Britni and Jeremy also came down from Pendleton. We did lots of talking and lots of eating, as is Ciciliano tradition. I also put together a Garz family Halloween party, which we had at my aunt Tawnya's cafe, the Tawny Moose. I got to try out some ideas I got from Pinterest (which is my latest obsession. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!) and I think they turned out pretty well! Lots of good food and good company. Did I mention I love Halloween?!?

Next weekend we are off to New Orleans for more good food, good company (Sean and Macy, here we come!) and a Saints game. Stay tuned for more adventures!

SLC Real vs Portland Timbers
I am the pumpkin king! Bwahahahaha!
Loving my dahlias!

Shrunken head apple cider
Guacamole puking pumpkin

Little bitty vampire pumpkins
Yep, I was a unicorn. And D was a mad scientist.
Jordan and me as a dragon and unicorn. It was magical... :)
My rat-infested pumpkin.
Randy took this guy to his work jack-o-lantern contest and won $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment