Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mango quinoa salad & Tilapia

My newest obsession is Pinterest, which I've decided is actually a good thing since I've been 'pinning' a lot of recipes (and actually trying some out as well!). Tonight I made mango quinoa salad and broiled tilapia. I thought it was delicious, but Dustin decided that a) it needed more mango and b) it needed to be chased with Ben & Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie ice cream. I'll let you guys decide on that last suggestion...


Also, my first dahlia of the season has finally bloomed! I got a late start due to the super-wet spring we had. This little guy, named Jitterbug, is new since last year. I ordered it from Swan Island Dahlias, the beautiful farm that we visited last year on our honeymoon (we also visited last week during our vacation, but I'll blog about that later)


No comments:

Post a Comment