While we were in Salt Lake, we also got to catch up with friends Josh, Natalie (and fetus!), Cody, and Beth. We went to a few of my favorite places, namely Bruges waffle house (they put chocolate bars inside their waffles!) and Ikea. We got a couple of Poäng chairs, which I absolutely love and had been wanting to get a pair for awhile. Cosmo supervised the assembly of these chairs and we think he approves as well (see photos below).
Monday, June 20, 2011
Trevor & Jessie's wedding
This weekend Dustin, Taylor and I headed down to Salt Lake for the wedding of friends Jessie and Trevor. Yay! The wedding was beautiful, taking place at the Cactus and Tropicals garden, which had plants everywhere (even these crazy vines all over the ceiling!). Jessie was gorgeous, Trevor was looking dapper in his suit, and they even included their playful pup Polly as their ring-bearer! I wish I had more pictures, but we forgot our camera and only have a few crummy iPhone photos.
While we were in Salt Lake, we also got to catch up with friends Josh, Natalie (and fetus!), Cody, and Beth. We went to a few of my favorite places, namely Bruges waffle house (they put chocolate bars inside their waffles!) and Ikea. We got a couple of Poäng chairs, which I absolutely love and had been wanting to get a pair for awhile. Cosmo supervised the assembly of these chairs and we think he approves as well (see photos below).
While we were in Salt Lake, we also got to catch up with friends Josh, Natalie (and fetus!), Cody, and Beth. We went to a few of my favorite places, namely Bruges waffle house (they put chocolate bars inside their waffles!) and Ikea. We got a couple of Poäng chairs, which I absolutely love and had been wanting to get a pair for awhile. Cosmo supervised the assembly of these chairs and we think he approves as well (see photos below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment