Due to the typical Pocatello Memorial Day Weekend weather, Dustin and I stayed put at home. We did, however (in our brilliance), invent a new Olympic sport called.... Dog Boarding! That's right folks; 2 leashed dogs + 1 skateboard = high speed thrills.

I also scored an amazing new dresser from Craigslist, which I am
very excited to refinish and find a place for in our home. Until then, it's hanging out next to our couch
My new dresser (it's huge! almost 5' long and made of solid wood)
I'm thinking of refinishing it similar to this:

Cosmo has already climbed inside the dresser (before I put the drawers back in), the drawers, underneath and on top.
I think he approves.
Sophie Marie wanted to get in on the photography action.
Stay tuned for her haircut next week, when she will no longer be my scruffy little lion
Oooh! Score! I wish we had more space in our house - I would snag one of these up ASAP! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it!
ReplyDelete