Sunday, March 14, 2010

The next wedding obsession: Shoes!

Now that I've decided on my jewelry, my next wedding goal is to find wedding shoes. I'm looking for some fairly cheap purple flats.

Some of my choices:


(1)
I already own a pair of flat boots by Blowfish and LOVE them, so this cute little floral flat might be a good choice. My only concern is whether my dress will get caught on the bloom.

(2)
Another pair of Blowfish flats. These fun little suede peeptoes poke up less, but are still feminine with their bows.


(3)
These elastic-y ballet flats from Report are also pretty cute


(4)
Satin sequined ballet flats from Not Rated via the Victoria's Secret website.


(5)
These fake alligator skin flats from Jessica Simpson are fun, but I'm not sure how I feel about the square toes

(6)
I know, not exactly the best footwear for the middle of summer (my feet would get way too hot) but I think these rain boots from Target would make some adorable photos


(7)
Yep, purple Converse sneakers. I think this would be super-cute if D and I had matching shoes, but I'm not sure how he'd feel about these and he's napping so I can't ask.

1 comment: