Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Cruise 2009 pictures!

Whew! I figured out our scanner without much difficulty, so here are a few more pictures from our cruise.

I have to say that this picture makes me laugh because of the "Indians" label when she's really dressed up Aztec style, not to mention her obviously non-Native American heritage. But Brit and I went with it and got this picture taken in Ensenada, which is a good thing because we hardly took ANY pictures there.


A picture from Captain's night. This one was my favorite. Not you can actually see my dress. I've looked at all the candid shots we took throughout the night and my hair is always over the straps, so I look like I'm running around naked. This is to prove that I am indeed clothed.


This was Brit's favorite from Captain's night.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh Lala - look at those hotties - I almost didn't recognize my own neices! Super models for sure - did anyone ask for autographs!

    ReplyDelete