
So after a few long and frustrating years of vacuuming with a cheapo vacuum, I did some internet searching (and a lot of review readings) and convinced Dustin to buy me a new vacuum. Because we currently have two cats and one dog (plus another that's over a lot for play-dates) living in (aka ruling) our house, we decided to go with one designed for pet hair.
We bought the Bissell Lift-Off Revolution Pet Vacuum from CostCo tonight (who doesn't accept any credit cards other than American Express, by the way). As soon as we got it home, I had it out of the box and assembled. Needless to say, I've now vacuumed up enough pet hair to create another Sophie, complete with furry little organ replicas, and am absolutely thrilled with the contraption!
Yes, I do understand that it's very strange how excited I am about a housecleaning product, but I don't have any kids to ooh and ahh over so you'll just have to deal with rantings about my random purchases and my pets, who I treat like toddlers because, well, they act like small children.
No comments:
Post a Comment