So basically, what's been going on with me lately:
Dustin, who's tolerated me for a little over four years :), and I bought a
house in April of 2008 in Pocatello after he finally got a decent job that actually appreciates and respects him (I love you AMS!). Within a week of moving in we adopted 6-month-old Cosmo, our handsome siamese, from the Pocatello Animal Shelter. While he was still adjusting to our new home (and I was trying to get the animal shelter smell out of his fur!) my poor little faithful Subaru got hit on the street in front of our house and is no m
ore.In August 2008 we adopted 8-month-old Sophie from one of my friends and former coworkers. It took some time (and a lot of carpet shampoo!), but we all adjusted to each other and are now one big happy family!
In more current news, I'm in my last semester in the Radiographic Science program at Idaho State University. I graduate May 9th (whoot, whoot!) with a bachelor's degree and take the national registry test soon after, after which I will be a registered Radiographic Technologist (or Rad Tech for short). Dustin's still happily plugging away at his job at AMS in American Falls as their Advertising Director and Marketing Manager (say that five times fast!) and is currently playing with his new Nikon D90 digital camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment