1) I went with Dustin and his parents to eastern Oregon for Dustin's cousin Kendra's high school graduation. We took a ton of pictures, but Dustin lent his camera to our friend Taylor so I haven't put any on my computer yet.
2) Road tripped it to Sandpoint, ID with my parents and nephew Charles to visit Britni (and Kieko) while she's up there for her physical therapy clinicals. We also met up with friends Jennine and Nick for lunch, who I hadn't seen since their wedding 2 years ago! It was really pretty, but it rained the whole time.
3) Took yet another road trip, with Dustin and his parents, to Denver to their family friends' daughter's wedding. We also hit the Denver Museum of Natural History and the Denver Art Museum, which were both a lot of fun. And guess what? Yep, it rained the entire weekend, again.
4) D's niece and nephew, Alex and Max, have been visiting from Missoula for the last week, so we've been hanging out with them after work every day. Tomorrow is Alex's birthday and I've been working on a pretty sweet cake, which I will post pictures of when I finish it tomorrow, when we hopefully have our camera back!
5) WORK!!! Yep, when I'm not off gallivanting, I'm at work. People's broken bones are my bread and butter, as gross and mean as that sounds!
6) Wedding planning. Ok, so not really, but I've been trying to get motivated to get the last details put together because we are only 2 months away!
I'll leave you all with some photos that I took with D's phone (mine is not fancy enough to plug into the computer) of Cosmo and his new toys (noisy-bag-lady-bug, covered kitty bed, and giant stuffed rat)
Surveying his new kingdom
Attack of the Rat Of Unusual Size
Cosmo says, "Thanks Mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment