Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jordan's visit continued

Today we headed down to Ogden to find some bridesmaid dresses. We got it down to a few choices, but unfortunately couldn't take photos because of the Bridal Corner's "no photos unless you buy" policy. This was ok, because they had a HUGE selection of dresses and Brit and Jordan tried on a lot of them. A bonus, I finally got some pictures of me in my dress. We also took a trip to the Tai Pan Trading Company and I got some wedding supplies. I guess all it takes to get wedding planning done is for Jordan to come all the way up from Las Vegas/California.


Here are the bridesmaid choices, all in eggplant purple:





Here's my fashion show: Don't mind the fact that this stock dress is way too big!





Stay tuned, as Brit and I are headed to Boise next weekend and I'll torture Ashley with some dress shopping as well! Hopefully the girls will all have a choice made by then.

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is beautiful!!! i love the beadwork and the color! Good luck with the wedding planning :)

    ReplyDelete