Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Time 2009

We finally got our Christmas tree up! I had been debating between getting rid of our fake 7' tree and getting a cute scraggly-looking 3-4' from Sierra's. While at Sierra's, I decided that most of our ornaments would be too big for a little tree and didn't want to search for a bunch of littles. So what did I do instead? I bought all new ornaments for the big tree! Yep, all those ornaments I dragged out of storage are still tucked away in their boxes! Let's just say grumpy-pants Dustin isn't all that thrilled about the whole thing but he MOSTLY kept his grousing to himself. I did give in a little and we listened to the new Norah Jones album while doing our tree-trimming instead of my favorite Christmas albums (Alabama, Anne Murray, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Kenny Rogers, etc). (I listened to those while I wrapped presents while Dustin was still asleep.)


Sophie wondering what all the boxes are doing out.
"Are we going somewhere, Mom?"


Cosmo enjoying the Christmas tub


My theme this year was green, creme & a brownish-bronze

s
The cute little owl at the top of the tree


I hadn't even finished putting the organza around the bottom of the tree when Cosmo came to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment