This past weekend, I flew up to Seattle for my cousin Meagan's wedding in Everett, WA. It was a nice visit to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in a long time! Britni and my cousin Jordan (who is living in Atlanta and we haven't seen each other since Britni's wedding two years ago!) picked me up from the airport Friday night. It's a very good thing they love me, because they were stuck in traffic due to the preseason Seahawks game!
Saturday we helped with wedding set-up, and did all the normal wedding festivities. The weather was perfect for an outdoor (botanical garden!) Washington wedding!
 |
| Jordan and Jack at the photo booth |
On Sunday, Brit and I were able to catch up with Jennine, our former college roommate, her husband Nick, and their son Hayden. I hadn't seen them since Jennine's baby shower more than 1 1/2 years ago, so it was fun to see their little family and catch up!
 |
| Graffiti in Seattle |
 |
| Pike's has the best bathroom signs ever! |
 |
| Obsessed with dahlias! |
 |
| This kid knows how to wait in the airport! |
 |
| Mt. Rainier on the flight home |
 |
| So happy to come home to this face! |
No comments:
Post a Comment