Also in August, Dustin and I took his motorcycle for its first real trip (ok, Dustin drove his motorcycle while I followed in the Forester). We stopped by Twin Falls, where our friends Jake and Gudrun joined us before heading on to Boise. We met up with Taylor and Athena there and, Forester packed with us three girls and all the gear, drove to Stanley for our camping adventure. The fire nearby made for a hazy, smelly trip, but we still had fun.
The Forester was packed to the brim. Thank goodness for Jake's Thule
I admit that I tend to overpack. But I didn't want to get hungry...
The boys. That's Dustin's new Buell on the far right
Our reflections in Jake's chrome
My shorts and jacket match...
Somehow the stakes for Taylor & Athena's tent were forgotten...
Our little campsite
Naptime for Athena
Waiting on the steaks
Do we know how to camp or what?
Athena's amazing salads
Going for a smoky ride
























No comments:
Post a Comment