In my wedding website and blog ventures, many of the posts that have caught my eye involve photo booths. I love how much fun everyone involved is obviously having in all the photos. Dustin, the wonderful guy he is, has agreed with my wish to have our own photo booth at our wedding reception. I don't want to go overboard with a lot of different props (otherwise we'll never get the little cousins and nieces/nephews out of there and let the adults have a go at it), so I've decided to stick with my favorite two: chalkboard conversation bubbles and mustaches-on-a-stick. Of course, given my current obsession with
etsy, that's where I found my wonderful props.
My fabulous cousin Mishael has graciously agreed to be the photographer for our booth and I'm super excited to see what people come up with and who will surprise me the most. We'll be throwing these photos into our guest book after the wedding, where the wonderful antics will be placed next to everyone's well-wishes.
That is such a cute idea! I have been to one reception that had a photo booth and it was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThe mustaches seem to be a hit at any party- fun, fun, fun! I like the colorful streamer background used in these "photobooth" shots.
ReplyDelete