Saturday Mom, Kelli, Brit, baby Anthony, and I headed down to the Bridal Corner in North Ogden (where I ordered my dress) to have Kelli try on a bridesmaid dress. She was the last of the group to go through this wonderful experience, which I'm sure she was glad of, because she only had to try on a few, unlike Brit, Jordan, and Ashley! A decision was made - yay! - and both Britni and Kelli were measured and dresses were ordered. It's a cute, floaty little number in eggplant purple. Definitely a dancing-friendly dress!
We were in and out in about 30 minutes, which included me trying on my dress, which had come in. It was good to see it because I had had a dream a month or so ago that they had accidentally ordered in a hideous blue velvet dress with gross beading. Luckily, it was the right dress in the right size. We snapped a couple photos, but I think they were on Kelli's camera, so I'll have to post those later.
We also stopped by Tai Pan Trading Co. where I purchased some big glass jars for holding beverages. It's a good thing I have to go all the way down to Utah to go there, or I'd be in big trouble with Dustin!

No comments:
Post a Comment