Monday Teresa, Sophie and I headed up to Missoula to visit Britni and Kieko, as well as Heath, Angel and the kids. Sophie has been missing her aunt Brit and her playmate, Kieko so much that she's been driving me nuts. She's been jumping up on me, interrupting whatever I'm doing, and when she has my attention, she just sits there and looks at me like "Hi, Mom. Whatcha doin'?" She was also a little stinker in the car and I had to threaten her with her seatbelt harness before she finally settled down.
Monday night we had dinner with Britni, Megan (who drove up from Ashton), Heath, Angel, Alex, and Max at Mackenzie River Pizza Company, which I absolutely love and have to eat at anytime we're in Montana. Then we headed back to Heath and Angel's to finish watching the MNF game (yay Steelers for kicking Bronco ass!).
Tuesday Teresa and I found some wedding stuff at TJ Maxx, which reminded me that I should probably do some more planning sometime in the near future.... Then we took Sophie and Kieko to Missoula's Bark Park, an awesome dog park, while Brit and Megan went on a quick run. The dogs had such a blast at the park and even though it was cold, Teresa and I enjoyed it too. Sophie would entice the other dogs to chase her, and when they got bored, she'd run as fast as she could across the fields by herself and through the trails other dogs had made through the bushes. Kieko was thrilled that I would throw her frisbee, despite my cold hands. After the dog park, Teresa and I had lunch with her friend Carol and then we met back up with Brit, Megan and Angel and walked around downtown to see the shops. For dinner we drove down to Hamilton and ate with Brit's friend and fellow PT programmer Blaire.
Wednesday (today) we went to the mall, where I got a ton of Christmas shopping done for the nieces and nephews (so much fun!). We had dinner at Heath and Angel's and Brit and I finished up with some ice cream from the Big Dipper. Now we're just vegging out and letting the dogs play on their last night together!
No comments:
Post a Comment