Monday, September 21, 2009

PetEdge, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

PetEdge is a company that sells pet products at wholesale prices. It's designed mostly for people who run pet stores, but you can also buy things for your personal pets. My dad has been getting these magazines forever, and when we got Sophie, I stole one and began my PetEdge obsession. This year, Britni and I have started Halloween early by ordering costumes for Sophie and Kieko. They came in the mail a few days ago and we had a wonderful photo shoot, ending in Sophie's attack on the toy squirrel I bought for the cats (who won't touch it). It's one of those little animals that you pull the white ring and it vibrates across the floor and Sophie loves it!


What a cute little lion!


The lion hungers!


Mom! Do I have to wear this?


They do like to be doted upon. Cosmo's glad he doesn't have to put a costume on.


Sophie's hood keeps falling down.




Attack lion!


Dogzilla!


Sophie then decides to attack the squirrel toy




Dustin blows air in Kieko's face and she attacks!


Sophie couldn't properly play with the squirrel with her hood falling over her eyes, so Brit took pity and divested her of the costume.




She likes to hold it in her mouth while you pull the string and make the squirrel move.



No comments:

Post a Comment